TERMS OF COOPERATION WITH TEXET POLAND LTD.
§ 1 General Terms of Cooperation
1. The General Terms of Cooperation, further referred to as the GTC, regulate the conditions of processing orders by Texet Poland Ltd., further referred to as the Supplier, to the benefit of the entrepreneur, further referred to as the Ordering Party.
2. The GTC do not apply to consumers.
3. The commercial offer presented on the website of the internet store www.textet-online.pl does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of 23rd April 1964 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, Pos. 93, as amended), and should be interpreted only as the information referred to in Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
4. Orders can be placed:
a) in writing
b) by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) through the website of the internet store www.texet-online.pl.
The order must specify the product description , the volume, the price and the estimated order completion date.
5. The order processing takes place after the confirmation of the method of payment, the price and conditions of payment by the Supplier.
6. Orders placed through the internet store www.texet-online.pl require to indicate the delivery address, and to express the consent for the partial order processing. The following orders require to be verified by the Supplier’s employee or representative, and progressed through to delivery, about which the Ordering Party shall be informed. The order processing takes place after the confirmation of the delivery date, the method of payment and conditions of payment by the Supplier’s employee or representative.
§ 2 Transport and delivery to the Ordering Party
1. The order processing will take place in the period from 2 to 14 days, depending on the availability of the goods in Polish and European stocks.
2. The Supplier shall not be liable for temporary shortage of the product from the manufacturer.
3. The partial processing of the order will take place only upon the Ordering Party’s prior written consent. By default, the order is sent after its overall completion from the stock in Suchy Las. The order may also be sent from several European stocks to the stock in the European Union indicated by the Ordering Party.
4. Transport costs shall be borne by the Ordering Party.
5. In case of the delivery from several stocks, the transport costs will constitute the amount equal to the transport costs of the overall delivery from the stock in Suchy Las.
§ 3 Complaint Procedures
1. The Ordering Party is required to accurately check the condition of the order on its receipt in the presence of the courier. The Ordering Party is obliged to notify any detected faults or quantity inconsistencies to the courier.
2. Should wrong or faulty goods be delivered, the Ordering Party is obliged to indicate from which European stock the faulty consignment was sent. The Ordering Party is entitled to the replacement of the faulty goods free of charge, or the supplementation of the volume inconsistent with the order accepted by the Ordering Party.
3. The complaint must be submitted within 7 days from the date of delivery. The claimed goods must not have any traces of modification, additional finishes, such as printings, embroideries and other modifications made by the Ordering Party. The claimed goods must not show the signs of use.
4. The complaint will be accepted on condition that a properly documented in writing protocol is sent by post, email or fax, and, unless other arrangements have been made, the claimed goods are delivered to the Supplier’s office. The complaint must be confirmed by the Supplier’s employee or representative.
5. The delivery costs of the claimed goods shall be borne by the Ordering Party. In this case the Parties are allowed to make contrary arrangements.
6. The Supplier shall not be liable for the faults of the goods arising from the acts or omissions of the transport companies and courier providers.
7. The colour shades of the goods in the catalogue and on the internet websites may differ from the real ones. Any complaints made in this case shall be refused.
8. The discounted goods shall not give rise to a complaint.
9. The restocking fee constitutes 10%. The transport costs shall be borne by the Ordering Party.
§ 4 Other Conditions
1. The Supplier may alter the GTC at any time by making this information public on the Supplier’s website. These changes in the GTC do not affect the order placed by the Ordering Party before their entry into force.
2. For the matters not covered by the GTC the Polish law is valid, in particular the Civil Code.
3. Any disputes which may arise shall be resolved amicably by the Parties. In the event that there is disagreement between the Parties, the dispute shall be settled by the court competent for the Supplier’s registration address.